If you're planning to take piano lessons in Dallas Fort Worth, finding a good school, choosing a piano according to your budget, and choosing your genre style are some of the most important things to carefully think of before enrolling.
However, you must also consider the method of piano lessons you'll study. We have already discussed generally the Benefits of In-Person vs Online Music Lessons, however, we need to be specific with the piano lessons.
Private Piano Lessons
Creative Soul Music School offers exceptional music lessons to students of all ages and levels in a fun and engaging environment. We focus on core principles and incorporate the music you enjoy. Beginning students can expect to start with the fundamentals, learn proper technique, rhythm, and reading music in a variety of genres. Intermediate to advanced students continue to experience progress with increased proficiency in technique in addition to mastering significant repertoire and developing overall musicianship
If you like Private Music Lessons:
1 on 1 Private lesson - Beginning students can expect to start with the fundamentals, learn proper technique, rhythm, and reading music in a variety of genres. Intermediate to advanced students continue to experience progress with increased proficiency in technique in addition to mastering significant repertoire and developing overall musicianship.
"Add A Parent" Program - is when you as a parent, learn alongside your child, thus enriching both of your music skill sets. This builds accountability for both child and parent, and fosters the relationship through sharing the love of music together.
In-school lessons are the same as the "In-Person Music Lessons" from the previous Benefits of In-Person vs Online Music Lessons but slightly in this blog. In-school lessons can have private and group lessons but include band sessions, recitals and exclude all the online session availability.
A band can also contain 6 members. Although a band is considered as a group music lesson, a band's goal is to perform a song together with students of different instruments. If you are interested to enroll your child in a band class instead, Creative Soul Music School has a Student Band Program you will definitely enjoy!
Our Lil' Soul Campers are introduced to fundamental music concepts, instrument exploration, & the excitement of stage performing! Through music, art, & movement, campers discover engaging play & learning of musical concepts, singing, acting, and rhythm. To top it off, campers will even perform what they've learned end of week for parents, family and friends!
Teaming into your very own "band", campers perform end of week in one of our state-of-the-art Live Stage venues in each of our three music school locations for your family & friends!
- Weekly 60min Band Practice with experienced Instructor
- Free Performances twice a year + additional Gig Opportunities
- Bands choose their own style of music
- 1 hour of band coaching with
- 1 hour performance for your team members
- Optional experience a real live recording session with a cd for each team members
- Optional videographer for Music Video.
- Learn a song in 5 min without ever touching an instrument beforehand!!!! Band Date is our popular fun Adult Band Date Night Music Experience offered at high demand at all 3 locations! No matter what your skill level is we are going to have a blast!
Group Piano Lessons
Group lessons are great ways to make the class lively. But every child is different. Private lessons are made for quiet and concentrated learning. There are some students with medical conditions like ADHD have poor concentration in learning and will not cooperate well in lessons. There are also parents who just want to keep things private without any serious issues.
- Lil' Soul Music Class (Ages 4-6) This small group 60-minute music class option is an educational and fun way to teach the basic music fundamentals, as well as give moms and dads a well deserved break!
- Mommy Baby Makin' Music Classes (Ages 0-3) This weekly 45-minute small group class is great family time through the introduction of music for parents, grandparents, & families!