Summer Vacation Plans
Dear Parents and Students,
Each Spring we often get asked these questions:
“How do lessons work in the summer?”
- The School is open year-round, and we do not close in the summer. We even offer 16 weeklong summer camps for ages 3-7yr & 7-16yr in addition to your regular lessons! We also will be holding your twice a year Private Student Showcase on June 10th at each location.
- We actually grow in enrollment during the summer months! Some students withdraw, but we are getting a huge influx of new students for the summer and many continue into the fall.
- As of today, we have over 800 students between our three locations and we are at capacity between the hours of 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm. These are prime-time spots!
- Lessons are first come, first serve; so if you withdraw for the summer, we cannot guarantee that we will have a spot for you in the fall, as we will open the spot to new students.
The big question for all parents and students to consider is:
Do you want to stay with the same teacher in the Fall?
If the answer is YES there are 2 ways to do this:
- Take advantage of our Summer Makeup Lessons
We realize that some of you will go on vacation for a portion of the summer. By signing up for the summer make ups, you can make up 4 of your lessons and keep the same teacher and spot for Fall and this is in addition to our Saturday Makeup Classes. Its very easy to do:
You stay signed up with us during the summer and when you miss we reschedule up to 4 lessons.
- Sub lease your spot to a family or a friend.
You can send a family member or friend in your place for the dates you will miss. Just let the office know who is coming in your place and when. Make sure that they reimburse you directly for the lessons.
If you are taking summer lessons and need another specific time for Fall, please contact us around late July and we will do my best to accommodate you.
Each August, we get calls from students who have been with us for years, but withdrew for the summer. They want to return to the same teacher, day and time, but the spot has been filled by another student.
If you LOVE YOUR TEACHER, keep your spot by using the summer makeups or sub lease your spot.
If you have any questions, please call us direct at ----
817-677-8506 Fort Worth
Creative Soul Owner, Casey Thomas, & the Creative Soul Team