Creative Soul Is Always Looking for Passionate Music Instructors
Thanks for your interest in Instructor positions with our school. Creative Soul is an exciting, forward-thinking and fun school of Rock, Pop, Folk, Blues, Jazz and Classical music. Our Instructors gain the opportunity to nurture and help shape the lives of aspiring musicians/artists while being a part of a passionate team of professional Instructors and a growing local music community
We hire instructors with university training and/or professional experience.
Why Teach With Creative Soul?
- Flexible Teaching Hours around your schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuous enrollment throughout the year keeping you as full as you need
- We take care of all student scheduling, billing, accounting, books, and payroll, so you can focus on teaching!
- You’re paid whether your students show up or not & receive paid Holidays!
- Be a part of Innovative teaching & creative programming (ex: Rock Bands, Songwriting, Musical Theatre)
- Join a professional faculty who share a goal of cultivating performing arts talent in aspiring youth and adults.
- Be part of a vibrant community of musicians and music educators. Visit us on Facebook to see more!
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities, including teaching student ensembles, departmental leadership, and curriculum development.
- Work in any of our location facilities, with music halls for student recitals and performances
- School Directors - Fort Worth, Keller/Watauga, Southlake
- Instructors all instruments: Drums, Guitar, Voice, Piano, Bass, Violin, etc.
- Sales Associates
- Summer Camp Instructors for our Music Camps & Summer Music Camps.