Student Worship Bands - Ages 8 through Adult
Many Voices. One Message.
Reach out to the community with music. Our Creative Soul worship band mission is to bring together, share and build the gifts of worship in our community.
Whether you already play an instrument, have always wanted to learn, or just want to be a part of worshipping Christ through song, then join us to "Live Out Loud"!
Classes will cover:
- Fundamental music concepts on an instrument
- Worship style playing techniques such as; song transitioning, improvisation, and band communication
- Application in ear training and performance
- Preparation for music ministry personal goals
How it works:
- Bands are grouped by age skill level (*Creative Soul's level breakdown below)
- Instrument mix of: guitars (up to three), bass, voice, keys, drums (up to two)
- Instructors with professional worship band and teaching experience
- Fall (October through January)
- Spring (February through May)
- Summer (June through September)
- End of Term Concert (See full calendar for dates)
- Additional performance opportunities for Student Band Tour program